TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
(Unlimited Online memberships include all regularly scheduled Yoga, Barre and mat-based classes. Workshops and special event classes are not included.)
All Members receive a 20% discount on workshops and special events.
1. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
2. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any
circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her
credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships cannot be set up without credit card information.
4. Coastal Retreat is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s
insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
5. Coastal Retreat retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up
should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds
penalties charged to Coastal Retreat due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of
6. All memberships will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or
changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Coastal Retreat via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation,
membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Coastal Retreat will send a
confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Coastal
Retreat could take up to 7 business days to respond.
7. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first
month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right
to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: Your contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to
cancel is received. April 14th’s charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
8. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility
to ensure that Coastal Retreat has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the
request. Coastal Retreat is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in
checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been
processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their
request and response from Coastal Retreat for review. Only then, if Coastal Retreat did not perform what it
agreed to do, Coastal Retreat will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member
cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Coastal Retreat then Coastal Retreat is not obligated
to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
9. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase,
Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month
or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
10. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute
changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
11. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.