Click pricing Button to Purchase Option.
New Student Offers:
Available to new Pilates or Yoga students, one purchase per student.
$50 per individual session for three sessions (regularly $75 per session). Good for 45 days from purchase.
Let’s celebrate YOUR LOCAL studio! We’ve made it through the past few years and it’s time to party!!! Lots of new classes, new teachers, a new brand look, a new SIGN(!), and soon to be NEW FRIENDS! We didn’t just survive – it’s time to THRIVE!
Membership valid for yoga, aerial and Introduction to Pilates Equipment classes. Good for 30 days from purchase date.
Pass valid for all class types. Expires 30 days after purchase.
10 Class Pass
VALID FOR 3 MONTHS, $20/CLASS
Terms & Conditions
New Student Offers:
- The 3-Individual Session Offer is valid for 45 days from purchase. One purchase per student.
- The New Student Two-Week Unlimited Membership is valid for 30 days from first use and is limited to local students only. One purchase per student.
- Drop-In Passes are valid for 30 days from purchase.
10-Class Pass Packages are valid for 90 days from purchase.
Memberships – the large print:
- Unlimited Memberships include all regularly scheduled Yoga, Aerial, Barre and mat-based classes. Workshops and special event classes are not included. Bronze through Platinum memberships include all of the above + Pilates Equipment classes.
- All memberships auto-renew monthly and autodraft/autocharge the client’s chosen method of payment (credit card/debit,etc).
- No contracts are required, but memberships must be cancelled by members to be discontinued.
- Memberships may be canceled by the member through the scheduling software or by emailing the business requesting a discontinuation. A written confirmation from the business is required to confirm the cancellation. Without confirmation, the client should not infer that the business has received the cancellation request.
Memberships – the fine print:
1. Membership commences on the date of sign up, and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
2. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has completed under any
circumstances. Memberships paid in advance are not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member must still provide his/her
credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships cannot be set up without credit card information.
4. Coastal Retreat is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s
insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
5. Coastal Retreat retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up
should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds
penalties charged to Coastal Retreat due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of
6. All memberships will renew automatically month-to-month. For cancellations, holds, and/or
changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Coastal Retreat via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation,
membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In return, Coastal Retreat will send a
confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Coastal
Retreat could take up to 7 business days to respond.
7. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first
month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right
to not pro-rate purchases. Example: Your contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to
cancel is received. April 14th’s charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
8. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility
to ensure that Coastal Retreat has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the
request. Coastal Retreat is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in
checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been
processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their
request and response from Coastal Retreat for review. Only then, if Coastal Retreat did not perform what it
agreed to do, Coastal Retreat will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member
cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Coastal Retreat then Coastal Retreat is not obligated
to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
9. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase,
Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month
or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
10. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute
changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
11. Memberships and class passes are non-refundable.